This is part 2 of my “Upgrade your VCSA” instructions, to see part 1 click HERE
1.Click “Continue” to move onto the next stage
2. Stage 2 show now be highlighted, click Next
3. Select what data you need to migrate and upgrade. Copying performance metrics etc is optional.
4. Confirm all the details are correct then click Finish.
5. Wait for the migration to complete. This is likely to take some time so go grab yourself a coffee
6. Once all the jobs are successful. Click Close
7. You should now be able to log into your vCenter running version 7
1,164 total views, 2 views today